Friday The 13th

Friday, November 13, 2009
Hoohh..

hari ini ternyata Friday the 13th..

Biasanya the 13th tiap bulan itu happy..

Tapi hari ini.. kayanya kena kutukan Friday the 13th..

Semalam happy, tapi sekarang sedih..

Hoohhh...


*I've tried to do what I've promised..
However, I know this was another fault of mine..
Wish I'm not that so forgetful..
Wish I can be a multitasking person..

Ah.. blame it on me..
It's definitely my fault..

I'm really truly sorry..*

Labels: ,

 
posted by Me at 4:13 PM, |

5 Comments:

gua kira cerita serem, ternyata cerita sedih :P
yah sama2 tidak mengenakkan deh :p
cheer up.. nobody's perfect.. :)
friday the 13th biasanya g punya ritual saat na nonton pelem horor sendirian dikamar wakakaka... cuma sekarang udah ga pernah :D
@felix : well I think, God has made us as perfect as we are.. it's just that others who can't see how perfect we are..

@pitshu : wahh.. serammm