He Said "Yes"

Monday, January 05, 2009
He said "Yes"

O my my..
Though I don't really want this..
Just to think about things I should do..
Don't know if I can make it or not through this year..

But I believe, He's words and promises..
He won't give me anything I'm not supposed to have it..
Everything's in my life has been planned perfectly..

God has put it in my way..
What else can I do, but to accept it..

Yesterday I got this verse as my yearly verse :

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you." (Psalm 32:8)


And I'm sure He won't let me do this alone..
As one had ever said to me :

"You're not alone, you have God the Father
He will always be by your side"


So I put my trust in You, God..
To guide me in all things I should do..
Cause it's not by my power and strength..
But by Your spirit that gives me the ability..
And let the glory to be all Yours only..
Soli Deo Gloria..

PS : still not official yet.. so sorry to keep you guessing..
but I'm sure some of you have known what I'm talking about..
just keep it closed, till it's official :) thanks..

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 4:27 PM, |

10 Comments:

kl kata nike tuh "Just Do It" :p
ahh.. selamat yaa....
ada org yang bilang "masa ce nembak duluan".. tapi menurut gue si, jaman sekarang, namanya jg uda emansipasi... wajar koq..

selamat yaaa..
ciayo! :)
Hohoho..whatever it is congrats and good luck for "that" ^o^,,
so when is the official announcement hihihih..

anyway, when G trust u to have a new big thing, then He will lead u till the end ^ ^
파이팅 ^ ^
@clynx : ga suka Nike.. lebi suka Adidas t :p

@Riep : well.. it's not that kind of thing actually.. but thanks for congratulating though :) heheh..

@fun : xie xie

@tata : you know la.. we discussed it before loh :))

ga tau de kapan officialnya.. up to him and HIM --> this doesn't refer to God :)

iya.. I believe that too :)

wish me luck ya...
semoga cepet dimumin resmi deh si 'this' and 'that' itu :P
(hmmm... bayangin ..)

cee : "Would you ***** ME ?"
He : "Yes"

tambahin:
He : "I do"

wkwkwkwkwkw
@viol : amin.. hahaha.. da pusing ya Viol :)

@ming : jangan bikin rusuh d sini de.. ntar pada mikir yang aneh2 de tu ahhh... > <
ngakak liat komen si riep :))

slamet dulu deh walopun lom tau apaan, jangan2 diangkat jadi kepala sekolah ya? *emang SD? :p

Ditunggu apdetannya yah hehe...
@aCia : thank you Cia.. wah klo jadi Kep Sek nya BINUS School mah g mau banget deh ahahaha.. :)) sayangnya ngga > <