Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
As I mentioned on previous post, that I'll be going home to my hometown starting tomorrow till the new year comes, which could mean no Internet Access available to me, then I will just wish you all through my last post in this year of 2007.

Merry Christmas 2007
to all of you who celebrate Christmas, may His coming to the world always remind you how He loves you and the price He's been paid for our salvation.

and

Happy New Year 2008
to all of you, may the coming year bring you all the goodness of life.

Cheers to all of you :)

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 2:52 PM, |

7 Comments:

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... and may your NEW YEAR RESOLUTION COME TRUE....
Merry Christmast Ci Yen!

Have a nice holiday..










*dun forget my oleh2* :p
hueee... merry early xmas jugaaa hohohoho....
merry christmas ci yenn...
Merry Xmas ^^
Happy New Year 2008
wish u all the best yah ^^
Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year Ci Yennn...
(baru balik ke jakarta lagi)

Regards,
Xander