Towards My Canaan

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Leaving all things in the past behind
Let it be my Egypt
Moving to the promissed land
Hungers, thirsts, tiredness, trials
They will follow my way
Loosing my faith sometimes
That I would cry for my Egypt back

One thing I know
I'm moving toward my Canaan
5 years, 10 years, 20 years
Even 40 years, I'll go
Not by my self and power
Not by my strength and courage
But by His grace and His love

Toward my Canaan
The promissed land
Though I can't see it yet
There shall I go
With the guidance of His cloud by days
With the guidance of His fire by nights
I shall arrive and find the promissed land

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 7:06 PM, |

13 Comments:

Is it about Bible Canaan?
Egypt civilization?
analoginya bagus ci yen :)

is this a song? or a poem by you?
nice writing!
Zechariah 4:6
@sakuralady : yes, it's inspired by Israelites' Canaan in the Bible

@anung : a poem si.. abis daku tak bakat sama nada2 :)) ahhaha.. ada yang mo bikin aransemen musiknya ?? ;;)

@oom23 : *baca dulu Zakaria 4:6*
...
yep Oom.. not by my power and strength :)
Waaaa...jiwa puitisnya lagi keluarrrr...
So so..ready to see the canaan ??

Have you prepared your self for the canaan ?
Not only prepare for the path to it, but also prepare what will you do if you're there ^^

* penuh makna gitu postingnya :p *
Yes I believe we all go to the promised Land by His Love. :)
you compose this cie? wow..I'm amazed , really nice. May I copy it for myself? :)
aihh ci yenn...^^ lagi hati berbunga-bunga yech? demen bikin puisi....
@tata : step by step lah.. first thing first.. dan lagi klo Tuhan da pimpin jalan ke Canaan, pasti da disiapin juga kok ma Tuhan what should I do there heheh..

@felix : tosss...

@acia : waa.. thanks for the compliments.. boleh2.. ambil aja :D

@jo : ah.. biasa aja.. cuma lagi dapet ilham aja :)
jadi inilah ci Yen kalo lagi dapet ilham... hmmmm...

kalo gw nggak ke Kanaan ah, ke Venice aja, boleh? huehuehuehue...

Regards,
Xander
hohoho.. klo ke Venice.. saya ikut dong.. tapi turun di Milan aja :D hehehe
puitis bok
hohohoho.. boleh lah sekali2 :D ;;)