How Can I Stop These Thoughts ?

Monday, May 26, 2008
Don't wanna think about it
Yet I can't stop thinking about it
Don't wanna know about it
Yet I can't help being more currious

Why does my thought
Can't work together with my heart
Can't do what I want to do
Can't go where I want to go

Or is it me
Who doesn't really want to work
Who doesn't really want to do
Who doesn't really want to go

"I'm getting bored with it, yet I can't help not to think about it"



God, need a little bit help down here..

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 11:02 AM, |

11 Comments:

hiptonis ajah hehe :P
if it's 100% guaranteed to work out, then hypnotize me please :D
hihi...here's the another ceemot :p ayo..another ceemot, please hypnotize the real ceemot so she can work together with her heart..

aza aza..hwaiting!!!!

being controlled with the another self of you??? :p
I think this time all sides of me, can't be controlled.. wish I got that "head eraser" or at least got amnesia.. hahahah...
  At Monday, May 26, 2008 7:34:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I can't stop thinking of you too...


buhuhuhu...
oh come on, i don't think you need a miracle :-D just ceburin tu pala ke bak mandi atau jeduk2in itu pala ke tembok sampe amnesia. everything should be fine (except your head) :))

kalau perlu banting2 aja itu pc yang ada di depan mu.. tak ada yg marah koq (sesat mode) :))

dah ah... ntar gw diomelin... trus gak dibantuin lagi cek bahasanya... mati deh gw :))
Just be careful with what you wish for ^^ xixixixi...
@Anung : bener ni Nung ?? :D hahah

@Su : I don't remember if I ever asked for miracle in this matter..

@Tata : yeah I know.. got some exps with that :)) hahaha.. *wishes canceled :D*
kalau udah baca postingan ceemot yg kayak gini nih, gue cuma bisa bilang : bingung (padahal udah pegangan lho)
^_^
hmmm...
kalo sama diri sendiri udah susah kompromi, coba samperin Tuhan... hehehehehe...

Regards,
Xander™
@henny : lu bingung, apalagi g Hen :))

@xander : uda.. tuh dibawah da titip pesen ke Tuhan :D