PR Tambahan

Thursday, April 24, 2008
Pas baca post Pitshu tentang Tag2an The Things, g baru sadar, ternyata kemarin pas kerjain PR dari Tata, ada yang kurang. hahahah.. Jadi gimana ya ? perlu ditambahin apa ga ya ??

Ya uda de, ditambahin aja, daripada nanti nilainya dikurangin.. hahaha..

THE SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN (Recently):
Well, since recently I'm not quite a music listener, then I will write some songs that I could listen over and over again the last time when I was a music listener
- All Westlife's Songs (I could listen to those songs over and over again and I never get bored with)
- F4 - Liu Xing Yu & Di Yi Shi Jian
- Guang Liang - Tong Hua
- Daniel Beddingfield - If You're Not The One
- Andra & The Backbone - Sempurna
- There's one audio file I could listen over and over again, yet it's not a music, can I put it here too ? no ? ok.. no then.. Got it just last sunday actually :D

THE THINGS I’ve LEARNED IN THE LAST AND THIS YEAR
Last Year :
- Kalao ditawarin sesuatu, langsung iyain aja, jangan ntar2 mulu, kalo memang mau
- Jangan terlalu berharap pada kata2 orang lain
- There're still others, I believe, yet I can't remember what those things are :))

This Year :
- To compete or to converge, the choice is ours. Just remember His plan is the best.
- Do not live in the past, live today and think for tomorrow cause you still have the future to live
- A war, if it should happen to defense the truth, that should it be happened. Only you have to know, that the truth to defense, is the Absolute Truth, not just the thing you think it's truth.

Is there anything left more ? Guess not, then..

Finally, I really finish the Tag.

*Bu Tata, nilainya jangan dikurangin ya.. hahahah*

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 12:47 PM, |

2 Comments:

Daniel Beddingfield - If You're Not The One... ini saya juga suka banget tuh ci... ga pernah bosen dengerinnya :P

Regards,
Xander™
hehehe.. iya ni.. enakkk banget lagunyaa..