The Perfect Fan

Friday, July 06, 2007
This song is dedicated to especially my mom,
who gave birth to me 28 years ago *uda tua yaaa..*.
Although in this song, only mom's been stated,
but I want to dedicate this song to my dad as well,
cause he's always been the one who guide me all these years,
my sis, my bro in law and my nephew..
for their supports..

last but not least all of my friends,
who ever you are, wherever you are..

And I thank God, for giving me such people in my life
and His never ending blesses,
so that I could live a great life until now :)


The Perfect Fan
by Backstreet Boys


It takes a lot to know what is love

Its not the big things, but the little things
That can mean enough
A lot of prayers to get me through
And there is never a day that passes by
I dont think of you
You were always there for me
Pushing me and guiding me
Always to succeed

Chorus
You showed me
When I was young just how to grow
You showed me
Everything that I should know
You showed me
Just how to walk without your hands
cause mom you always were
The perfect fan

God has been so good
Blessing me with a family
Who did all they could
And Ive had many years of grace
And it flatters me when I see a smile on your face
I wanna thank you for what youve done
In hopes I can give back to you
And be the perfect son

Chorus
You showed me how to love
You showed me how to care
And you showed me that you would
Always be there
I wanna thank you for that time
And Im proud to say youre mine

Chorus
cause mom you always were,
Mom you always were
Mom you always were,
You know you always were
cause mom you always were... the perfect fan
I love you mom


I love you all..

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 11:21 AM, |

11 Comments:

ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
*i love you cee* hauhauhuahuahuhaha
thank you Ming..
I love you tooo... >:D<
cepet besa ya nak... dan ditunggu makan2nyaaa...

HAPYYYYYY BEDAAEEEEEEEEEEE *mwah*
hepi besdaaay cimoottt...

muahmuaah...

Sabtu..hanamasa??? =))

mie tarik senayan?
=))
Happy bday yaaaa.... \:D/
semoga tercapai apa yg diinginkan.. :D
Ur father's name pls? hai, wakarimashita.. thanks dah persembahin lagunya buat gua.. :P
Met ulang tahun yah Ci ^^. Tambah good in every + things :). I love that song too. ^^
Happy bedayy <):)

cia cia na liii??


:D
happy bday cie Ceemot...
enteng jodoh mudah rezeki yaa..amin2

makan2nya udah liwat ya? hikz :p
thanks all...

for giving me such wonderful 2 years :))

makan2nya... ke kost g aja, ntar g masakin :D
happy birthday ci....
wish u all the best :)
thanks Litz :)