It's a Bracelet ?? or it isn't ??

Monday, July 02, 2007
Last night I went to TA with 2 friends. We planned to have dinner at pizza hut, since one of my friends had been had a great desire (baca : ngidam) for a cheesy bites pizza. So we started with a swim at FF, finish with the sport, we took a bath and going for pizza.

At Pizza Hut, we're a bit lucky and passed other customers to be served. So we ordered our meals and not forgetting the cheesy bites pizza. I ordered mushrooms teaser and 6 pcs chicken wing and my favorite strawberry sparkling tea. I can't finish the mushrooms however, but I helped my friend finishing the cheezy bites.

After finishing our dinner, we went around TA to see some shoes for my friend's graduation day. Actually we've done this before, but we still wanted to see more choices of shoes. And actually, it was no we, but they, since I got stomachace just after we got to Galeria. So I went to the toilet.

After several times in and out of toilet, I saw a great deal at Viveka (silvery shop). So I went there, and looked for a bracelet. I had planned to buy one for my friend as her graduation gift, just to make her look more sweet and nice on her graduation day. So I looked around the shop and came into some choices. I chose 2 silveries that had stars as its beads. Then I pointed to my choices silvery and ask the seller to let me took a look at them.

The seller gave me time to decide which silvery would I buy. I took several time to take a closer look and tried them on my hand. Something bothering me, why did the stars so rare ? I wanted something with more stars. But can't find any other silveries with stars on it. So I decide to buy one of them. And the seller gave me a member card, so that if I can achieve 500rb expenses on the shop within 6 months, I would get a 50% discounts on silveries.

After they wrapped the silveries, my friends called me and asked me where I was, I went to where my friends were. And then, they wanted to go to other shoe shop, but that stupid stomachace came to me again, so I was left on the toilet and will be there soon after I was finish with this stomachace :((

Finish with the stomachace, I went to the shop and found out that they weren't in there, so I called them, and they said they were already in other shop, so I looked for the shop and went there. After I got there, my graduated friend were busy looking for shoes, and I saw my other friend sat on the chair with one of her foot was crossed to another. So I got to see her ankle.

There I saw her anklet, onced I saw the anklet, a though came to my mind. Did I buy the wrong silvery ? Was it why it didn't have more beads ? Was it why it was too big for my hands ? And reflectly I took the member card, to check whether the seller wrote down the name of the silvery or not.

And there it was.. The seller did write the silvery's name, and.. it said "ANKLET" not "BRACELET" O..o.. I wrongly recognized an anklet as a bracelet. Huhu.. what should I do, I didn't think the shop would want to refund it for a stupid reason "wrongly buy silvery". If I kept to my plan and gave it as an anklet, than it would be no use since I wanted my graduated friend to wear something on her hand.

So I opened up the box and took out the anklet, and told my other friend that I bought it for my self. And then asked her to help me try the anklet on my ankle. The graduate friend came with the shoes she wanted to buy, and saw the anklet. Both of them were surprised with me buying an anklet, so I explained to them that it was discounted.

And then, an idea came to my mind, while the graduated girl waiting for the shoes she wanted, I asked her to try the anklet as a bracelet. And she tried it, and it looked ok on her hand *little bit too big, but Ok*. So I decided to tell her that I would lend it to her for her graduation as a bracelet. She refused it, and finally, I told her that I planned to give it as a gift, but I wrongly bought the gift, so I asked her to keep it as a gift and asked her to wear it as bracelet on her graduation day. Fortunately, she said yes.. I'm so relieved and somehow, still feel stupid for the mistake.

How can't I differentiate an anklet from a bracelet ?? I guess I'm still not a woman enough now :)) So, still have many things to learn as a woman.

So my graduated friend.. let's learn together yaaa...

Congratulation on your graduation day next saturday...

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 8:14 PM, |

6 Comments:

anung juga wisudaan nihhh sabtu..

hadiahku manaaa :D
hiehiehi.. kan da dapet kado.. klo ga salah ntar yang jadi MC si Laily kok ;;) :D
sometimes there's kinda 'error' in my mind that I can think two different things are the same, just like this anklet & bracelet case , so I can understand you cie ceemot hehehe...

yg ga pernah kuliah bole ikutan wisuda ga wakaka...
hore.. ada yang sama :D hehehe..
tapi, ini bukan ga sadar Cia, cuma emang ga tau bedanya anklet & bracelet :D abis look the same gitu

boleh Cia, dateng aja.. tus pas nama Anung dipanggil, ngintil aja di belakanganya :D
wah... ada cici laily lho. hihihi... minta poto bareng ah. huehehe... >_<
iya, ntar bareng2 ma Anung tu poto ma Laily :D