PR from Tata

Monday, April 21, 2008
Disela lagi ah post tentang Canada nya *lama2 basi deh hahah*

Ada pr dari Tata, dan uda diingetin kemarin, jadi harus dikerjakan..

berikut hasil pr nya Bu Tata..

THE THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Christianity
- Alessandro Nesta (can I put people here ?)
- Sleeping (can't have enough of it though :)) )
- Photography (more in being captured than to capture *where the camera's pointed, there should I make a pose :))*)
- Flowers (love to see all new and weird ones and capture them into my camera, if I have one :), especially TULIPS, can't take my heart off it)

THE THINGS I SAY OFTEN:
- gubrakkk (that's when I hear / read something shocking me hoho)
- :D (this one is typed the most in my YM, can I put it here too?)
- lagi dinego sama Tuhan (well, this sentence is oftenly said lately)
- hiks (to express that I'm sad about something)
- sannnn, bangun (almost every 9 o'clock in the morning, sunday is an exception)

THE BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY: (can be seen in my friendster though)
- Penggenapan & Penerapan Penebusan (difficult one.. been extended for 3 times since I've borrowed it from my church library..)
- Match Made in Heaven (have a review about the book here)
- Harry Potter : The Deadly Hallow (a printed pdf files, can it be counted as book ?)
- ODB annual gift eddition (if it can be counted as well)
- Bible (never finished it though, can it be counted as well ?)
*can't think about other books.. I forgot the orders of reading.. too many..*

THE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
(can I put the movies I've watched recently here, rather than things to do before I die.. it's more fun you know :D, no I can't ?? ok then, I'll just try)
- Thanking God for my time on earth
- Telling the loved ones that I love each of them
- Ensuring BIN*S that they won't fine my family if I die before Oct 2013
- Give the password of my secret blog to that someone (may be yes, may be no, still in my consideration though)
- Get married (hope so.. hahah..)

voila... I'm finished, finally :)

shoud I tag others ? If I should, then may be yang belom kena tag sebelomnya : OnO, Rusmin, Suhendry, Kurniady, Timotius Sakit *eh.. Sakti ding* :D

Tata, I rest my case..

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 10:35 AM, |

4 Comments:

hoho gut gut ^^

btw masa si kena fine kl misalnya itu terjadiiii...

anyway ditunggu deh hasil nego ama Tuhannya :p *terkait ama harepan terakhir hihhi*
hahaha.. mohon bantu doa, semoga negosiasi berjalan lancar ya.. hahaha :))
Mot, gue ngakak pas baca soal before OCt 2013 ^___________^
Oh ya, semoga sukses ya nego ama Tuhan - nya, tapi jangan lupa, manusia juga kudu berusaha lho ;)
hehehe.. abis.. ga ikatannya baru abis :))

iya.. g berusaha kok, hanya dengan cara g :D hehehe..

AMIN