Happy Dog

Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Still remember when I got an anonymous present, the AC Milan bed sheets ? which left me no clues for whom it's came from ? Till today, I still have no idea about who gave the sheet to me.

Today, when I arrived on my desk, I saw a beautifully wrapped gift laid on my desk. Hmm, could it be for me, well it was placed on my desk, so it's not my fault to assume that the gift is for me right? So, I grabbed it, looking for any cards left by the giver. However, eventhough I've searched everywhere around the gift, can't find any cards.

So, I took it and moved it to other place, and put it there. Decided to unwrap the gift later at home, hoping I will find a card that will show the sender's name inside. Start doing my works (read : blogwalking), do this and that. And lunch time had come.

Having lunch with some mates, and then back to the office before 1 pm. Trying to continue my works again, and there it was, the gift, caught my attention. Currious with whom the sender was, I grabbed the gift and unwrapped it. Heii, there was a small card inside. Hohoho... relieved for a while, I would know the sender this time.

After finished unwrapping the gift, which actually is a box containing a saving can (what's the english word for "celengan"?) in a big blue dog form, I opened the box, and took the card. Which actually a folded piece of paper. There, written in the paper :

"Dear Ceemot,
Happy belated birthday
wish all the best for you :D

PS : oh ya semoga suka dengan kadonya :D

Luv
_ _ (hi8)
(ayo tebak)"


What.... another anonymous present ?? OMG.. should guess again ?? huhuhu.. why don't they just put their name on the card ? and makes me easier to thank them. It's so cruel :(( hahahaha.. not the gift, but the anonymous part.. and that I have to guess who the sender is..

Hmm... actually, I started to currious that the sender of this gift and the bed sheets is the same person. Well, judging from the hand written, they look the same. And, I got a clue about the sender. But, I could be wrong.

However, whoever you are, I thank you from the deepest part of my heart.

Here's the picture of the Happy Dog :D



UPDATED

Finally I know who the giver is.. and both of the gifts are from the same person hohoho.. thanks to you my dear :)

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 12:55 PM, |

19 Comments:

cieeeeee... jadi iri punya fans gelap nih... :D
ahahah.. blom tentu fans gelap atu..
wahh ciel ada fans gelap :))

hi8? Haiyet? =)) Haiweit? Huawei? kok itu keknya merk modem ya :D

makan makan nya masi ditunggu lho ;;)
hahaha tau neh pi..

hi8 itu maksudnya kayanya hi 8x -> hihihihihihihihi gitu deh..

yok.. makan di rumah masing2 ya pi :D hehehe..
duh... itu buat apaan sih! kok ce Nat punya juga, g bingung dech ?!
heii.. ce Nat punya juga ??

itu yang g dikasi si celengan ya, tapi katanya bisa buat tempat permen juga kata temen g..
haha..ternyata nat dan lu punya pengagum rahasia dan orangnya sama! :D
wah..jangan2 orang itu beli happy dog itu borongan ya :D
wow, two years in a row !
keep the good record, you secret admire, hahahhaha !
saving box bukan ya?

huiiiiiii cuit cuit..beneran ni...ada yang mo kencan yaaa

huauahuaa
hayooo... ada secret admirer neh.. :) mari kita bikin kuisnya menebak si hi8? :)
@pucca : oohh.. ce Nat dapet celengannya juga dari orang tak dikenal ya ? :D hehehe.. tapi kayanya orangnya laen si.. hahah

@henny : da ketebak hen orangnya :D

@tata : eh yang abis kencan.. dilarang ngeledek :))

@fun : hahah.. ga secret lagi.. uda ketebak :))
ciyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


=))
jangan cemburu loh Nung ;;)
kata anung:
ci itu aku lagiiii masa seeee ga ngenalin dari taon lalu :P

buat anung :
tabah ya nung. wekekke
ha ha ha ha.. =))
cuit cuiit.. aduuh serunyaaa.. wah hrsnya jgn ditebak dulu tuh, biar 'kejutan2'nya trus berlanjut, kekekekek *dasar*
ehhehe.. abis uda penasaran si.. gpp, walo da ketebak, harusnya masi terus datang si hahaha *ngarep..*
ik happy dognya boleh buat aku gak
mau ?? kasi kado dulu buat ik na dong :D