Missed You

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Today I looked at my old pictures when I was given chance to live in Australia. While looking at those pictures, some memories came accrosed my mind. I remembered the beautiful views and beaches, the hard and scary times, the nice meals & coffee, specially the wonderful moments with friends, and many other things I had there.

Here, I share some pictures that rised my memories and made me missed them..



This one is the view outside of my room window. The park opposites to my unit is so nice, the roses bloom every summer. This park has a short way to get to the City Beach. I onced with Santi went there to get new environment of studying, that was when we already felt "nek" with our rooms. So we decided to study at the park. We brought some chips and drinks. What happened then was that we can't concentrate on our study and we ended up chatting to each other.. hahaha..

Senior citizens sometimes were seen doing their activities or just enjoying the sunshine at the park. Some other times, a mother with her kids had a picnic there too. I wonder if I've ever saw any couples making out at the park. No, I don't think I have. This one seemed to be specially made for senior citizens.



This one is my first home in Oz. This belongs to Vince & Linda O'Sullivan (hope they still own it). It's located at 30 Amaral Drive, in Dapto, about 1 hour to Wollongong City by bus. I love this house very much. It's warm and nicely arranged. It has an outdoor dining room and its garden circles the house. This one's soon to be the model of my dream house. Too bad that it's too far from the campus, so Santi & I decided to move out after staying there for about 2 months.





This are one of two beaches that Santi, LU, AO & I oftenly visited. This is North Wollongong Beach. It has some parks and a very beautiful views. I really love the beaches in Wollongong. This beach provides BBQ facilities, I think it's in the St. Patrick Park. So people are free to have BBQ party here. They will only need to bring oils, meats, seasoning, and drinks.

Between the North Wollongong Beach and City Beach there is a Lighthouse. The lighthouse is pretty famous there. Too bad I forgot to copy the picture here :(



This is the Bus Stop in front of the University of Wollongong. It can be said as one of our hangout places. Since some of our times were spent there, waiting for buses to get us home. It's pretty freezing when we had to wait for bus in the night time or windy or rainy day. But we had some fun there.



Well.. my lovely university. A bit forest-like campus. So many trees and ponds. I think it has about 5 ponds inside the campus complex. Very nice campus though I had one bad and scary experience there.



This is one of roads inside the campus complex that I passed the most. It led to Building 3, where most of my classes were oftenly held.



This is the Asian Cafetaria, provides some Asian meals. My favorite meal was sweet and sour pork ribs. This also one of our hangout places. I found my "Ganteng" here.. hahah..



Best Iced Coffee in the world. Starbuck's Iced Blended Frapucino couldn't even compare to Picasso's Iced Coffee. Only AUD 2.5 for a small cup of Iced Coffee with Choco. This one, I realllllyyyyyyy missed.



Missed the moment when we had a day out to Sydney. Just shopping and shopping hahaha.. No worries of anything hehehe..



One of our hangout places too, while waiting for trains to go back to Wollongong City after having a day out in Sydney.

And the last one...

My lovely friends..

Though some of them are here, working and living with me now. But I missed our togetherness.





That's all..

Really brings back my memories and makes me missed it more.

Hope someday I'll have the opportunity to go back there.

--End of story--

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 3:25 PM, |

13 Comments:

* baca tersedu-sedu *

Hueee pan temen2nya masi sama looo :p ga jauh2 dari mpok, ci ao ama bulu dee wekekekek

Pantai pantai...mo ke pantaiiiii *belon setor muka ama laut nii *

errrr itu poto terakhir, co yang tengah manis amat *xixixi*
wagh, keren2 ya di OZ sono. jadi pengen T_T

fotonya bu yen lina yg lagi di depan papan univ wollongong nya kapan diambilnya tuh? masih culun banget kayaknya tampangnya. hahaha... kidding :p
missed wollongong as well..
saya bantu amini deh ci...moga2 someday bisa kesono lagi....

en one more thing...setuju sama last sentence dari tata!!! hahahha
kayanya ada yg mo ngelanjutin S3 di oz ya? he he..
memories keep remain ya.. ^^
wish you all the best dey..
@tata : kok tersedu2 sih.. hahah.

iya sih, temen2nya masi sering ketemu, tapi ga semua.. ada beberapa yang ga sering ketemu juga..

tuh.. da dicariin ama pantaii.. hahah..

mana.. mana.. cowo manis ?? ihhh.. cute banget dehhhh... *narsis mode on*

@stew : itu pas abis wisuda stew.. culun ya ? heheh.. yah.. maklum, anak alim begini si.. hahah..

@anonymous : sapa yak ini ?

@santy : aminnn... iyah tuh San.. imut dan cute kan... =)

@sakuralady : S3 ya.. hahaha.. mikir2 dulu Wil.. maunya ke sana lagi untuk bersenang2 aja.. boleh ga ya.. hahaha :D
liat ceemot dulu di oz terawat ,,,
skarang gak terawat . :P
kan di sana ada yang ngerawat lohh.. ada mpok santi :) heheh..
idihh.. ci yenn... dulu dan sekarang berubahnya cuma dikidd ^^

eniwei...hepii easter dayy dolo donks...

Nb: baru mampir lagi nih, da lama ga buka blog mu nehh... ada lemburan yg kudu di kejar tayang...
hahaha.. emang ada perubahan ya Jo ? kayanya sama aja tu :)) heheh..

happy easter too

and welcome back to blogging :D

good luck buat kejar tayangnya :)
ada ci...

sekarang kan keriting rambut.. kalo dulu rambutnya luruzz...

huehuehue... dah itu doanks... kalo muka masi sama aza... :P~
ooo iya ya.. *lupa sama perubahan diri sendiri :))*
jadi pengen kuliah di sanaaaa....

Regards,
Xander™