Play With Your Heart

Saturday, September 13, 2008
It's not a good thing to play with your heart. Play games which you know the risk will not be good for you and your heart. But sometimes the game is so tempting to be played. It started with a quite little fun, if you can control it well, it could end well and you can leave peacefully. On the contrary, it can get worse if you fail to control the game. And your heart will be the prime victim of the game.

Moreover, if your heart has been damaged as the cause of the game, it will take much time to repair it. And it will not be easy. Also there will be some side effects to other people who might relate to the game as well, and it could be either good or bad.

When a game is there, ready to be played, your brain will ask "will you continue or will you stop". If the risk of the game is not good, sometimes your heart will say "stop.. you can't continue. you know the risk if you continue, and it won't be good."

As for me the bad side always wins and says "ahh.. it won't be that bad la.. I can still handle it, I can stop whenever I want it. The risk, I know la, but it won't hurt me that much."

Well, to this day, I've been played 3 different games with my heart, one was as expected, I can handle all the risks. But the last two didn't come as I expected.

Once happened and I knew it hurt me so bad that it was too hard for me to get back on my feet again. Hard and took too much time of my life when I finally get back on my feet again.

The other happened, different game, and this time, it wasn't me who got hurt. Someone else did *or still does ? I don't know*. However, though I didn't hurt but it left a guilty feeling in my heart, maybe till today I still have it. Once I had promised not to play this kind of game anymore.

Now, something tempting me to play another game with my heart. Pretty much the same but pretty much different with the last 2 games. My heart has warned me about this one, either I and another can get hurt if I fail to control the game. And if it doesn't come as I expected, it's me who will take all the risks and it'll surely be very bad one.

Guess I didn't learn much enough from the last two games, since I am so tempting to play this game.. Still hope that I can end it like the first game..

So.. still don't know what to decide, should I continue or should I not.. It's soooo temptingg....

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 3:52 PM, |

5 Comments:

when heart get hurt it will leave a scar..u can do anything to heal that scar, but that can't remove it.but only make smaller..

so dont leave any scar in ur heart or someone's heart
dare to love..
dare to hurt..

:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
kalo kata backstreetboys...
quit playing game with my heart...
with my heart...
with my heart...


the answer is just trust your heart ^ ^...
and before that...ask Him to guide your heart :D
and let there no be regret for any decission...
*halah jadi sok bijak ginih :(...
well yeah...though it's hard, let's try it*
@someone : well, hope won't leave any scar anywhere :D

@anung : I'm tired with being hurt :(

@tata : amin... my emotion's controlling me now.. can't hear what my heart says.. >.<