It Came Back

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
it's been so long ago
since the last time
tears rolling down my face
for such small things
yet the pain hurt me so bad

why should it come again
at this time of my life
never expect it to show
not at this moment
not for this thing

don't know why, but
tears keep rolling down my face
though i try to hold it
for i can't stop the pain
from hurting my heart

please pain, leave me
at once..
i really don't need
to see more of you
hurting me more than this



Labels:

 
posted by Me at 4:57 PM, |

13 Comments:

ceemot..lagi sedih ya.. :(
bukan sedih si tepatnya.. sedikit marah saja..
This comment has been removed by the author.
huaaa...cici napa ciii...sini sini gigit gigit... :P

pelok pelok c ceemot >:D<
you've survived it once... you'll survive it again!!

:)
ketika manusia masih berada di dunia yang fana ini..pasti akan terus ada itu "pain"..ketika kita sudah bersatu dengan BAPA di surga baru terbebas dari "pain"

be strong..u're not alone..
*kasih makanan ke ci yen*

apapun kejadiannya.. makan2 akan membuat segalanya jadi lebih baik.. :D
duh ci yen kita ke strawberry aja yuuukkk.. :)
@tata : kangen gigit tata :D heheh *pelok tata balik >:D<*

@ariep : aminnn..

@r-one : thx yo.. *liverpool banget see.. juve ga punya slogan ya.. :D*

@anung : wah.. program penggemukan badan yang tepat neh hahah :D

@fun : ayoooo... :p
duh.. Merasa bersalah ni =P
apalagi keq nya setiap bimbingan pasti ada shock nya! ahahahahaha =D
hahaha.. tenang2... bukan karena kamu kok :))
Moonshine

moonshine
I see
Lake of tears
a lake ?? too much water..

better save my tears for other occasion :)