Unforgetable Memories

Friday, August 01, 2008
Latian buat ujian :

It happened 4 years ago. That day was the due date for our (Lucy & I) assignments submission. So we went to the university and met the lecturer to submit our assignments. I got the first turn. After I finished submitting my assignment, since we planned to go home together, so I waited for Lucy. I went down to the comp labs on the first floor. I entered one of the available labs and got seated at one available PCs. Turned on the PC and started to browse the internet.

I was just opening one page, when suddenly someone slided the chair, came close to me from behind. And stopped just right behind me. I turned around to see him, and gave him a questioning face. And then he whispered to me, "I want to tell you something." And I said "yes ?? what ??"

Strange, he ignored my question and went back to his PC, which coincidently was separated by an isle with my PC. Well, since I thought he was not going to tell me anything, I turned back to my PC, starting to browse again. It was just 5 minutes after he came back to his PC, and suddenly he came to my PC again. I was so shocked when I turned back again, and asked him "what can I do for you ?"

And he whispered "I want to tell you something." Than I told him, "You can just tell me, don't need to whisper, just say it out loud." And suddenly, out of nowhere, he shouted "I've killed my best friend." And than I was like "what... ???" OMG :o :o

In the middle of shock situation, I turned back to my PC, and I felt that he turned back to his PC too, I turned off the PC, and took my bag, and walked out of the lab, cause I didn't want him to come close and told other things again. I decided to leave the lab and went to my other friend's location, in other building.

But you know what ?? When I left the lab, he was following me... Oooo nooo... and while he was following me, he kept saying "I've killed my best friend" again and again. And it happened a long the way while I was trying to leave the building.

Frightened with that situation and his following me around, I decided not to leave the building yet. I remembered that in that building, there was an administration office, which I was sure, they can call the security if they needed. So I turned to the administration office and hoping that he would stop following me.

And he did... he was not following me anymore. I think he knew that I was going to the administration office, and he didn't want any troubles so he stopped following me.

In the administration office, I asked the officer to let me stay there for a while. I told her that someone's been following me. And she said that I can stay there for a while. I waited for about 20 minutes and then I looked outside, and I didn't see any signs of him, so I decided to go to my other friend's location, after letting Lucy know that I would be in the other building.

I left the building using another doorway, that I thought would be safer. And finally, I got to my friend's location, and save there. I was so released.

After that day, I didn't have any courage to go to the university by my self for couple of months. I always asked Lucy or my other friend to accompany me to the university if I had to go there.

That's my unforgetable memories..

Adohh.. kacau bener ne grammar nya.. hahaha.. biarin ah..

Labels:

 
posted by Me at 6:11 PM, |

18 Comments:

dont forget 2 pray ^ ^
JOKER came close to ci yenn from behind. And stopped just right behind ci yenn

And he whispered "I want to tell you something, your new post really creepy... '~WHY SO SERIOUS~'", MUAHAHAHA....

(* demam batman mode: on)
@clynx : ya ni.. kayanya waktu tu lupa doa :D

@jo : alahhh.. batman banget ne..
hola ci..... apa kabarnya?
hah? serius neh?? ngeri banget sich...
alo juga fun :)

iya tu, merusak memori indah g aja tu orang :)) hahah..
beneran gak siii?
cowo itu siapa emangnyaaa?
beneran kok..

g juga ga tau tu cowo sapa..

beberapa bulan setelah itu g sempat liat dia lagi di kampus, ngobrol sama sekuriti deket pintu keluar gitu. g saking masi takutnya, langsung ga jadi keluar :))
beneran ya dia abis bunuh orang?
sadiiiisss amat... jangan2 psiko tuh orang.

amit-amit...
ini nightmare ato bener sih? kok serem amat... swt... ga je tu orang... hahahahhaha...

Regards,
Xander™
@dessy : nah.. itu g ga tau deh.. dia ngomongnya beneran apa mo kerjain g doang..

@xander : it really did happen, not just a nightmare.. :((
sayang happy ending
emang maunya gimana endingnya ?? >.<
If u meet me somewhere.. don't be shy to gimme some smiles.

If u don't.. Well...

Let we put a smile in your face...
Nyahahaha...
Copyright 2008 by Joker
__________________________
Wah bisa bikin film horor nih =P
jadi, dibayar brp lip buat jadi joker ? :D hehehe..
dicariin 15 aplikasi buat skripsi saya ama jokernya XD
tus saya dipinjemin dvd player sama joker juga ya :)) hahaha..
Let we put a smile in your face...

jd tersenyum kan tuh bnr gara2 dipinjemin playernya hohoho..
hahaha.. iya deh :))